Abatec are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator for a leading rail manufacturing company based in Chippenham.
The Sales Planning Team is a key function of the business that ensures both customers demands and manufacturing requirements are fulfilled. The sales administrator role is vital within the team and involves coordinating and implementing office procedures and maintaining customer and client relationships.
As a Sales Administrator you will:
- Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Input customer orders
- Maintain and organise office filing and storage systems
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming queries to the relevant department
- Provide data and reports to help the sales team
- Keep track of sales targets
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails
- Liaise with engineering regarding product information where required
Our client requires a Sales Administrator with:
- Experience in a B2B sales role
- Highly numerate and PC literate
- Strong background in customer relations
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Able to cope with a fast-paced work environment
- Long-term position
- Free on-site cark parking
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128959. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.