Opportunities have arisen for hard working cleaners to join the overnight aircraft cleaning team at Stansted Airport. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to embark on a career that could lead to chances of progression with a global leader in the aviation sector
The position is a continuous 4 on 4 off shift pattern (21:00 – 08:00) at a rate of £9 per hour with opportunities for overtime.
As part of the aircraft cleaning team your primary duties will include:
- Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including washrooms and galleys
- Removing and disposing of waste
- Vacuuming, wiping and polishing windows and surfaces and dressing the aircraft ready for oncoming passengers
- Working and liaising with other members of the airport community including dispatchers, ground-handlers and airline crew
- Working in a fast moving environment to tight deadlines
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a willingness to listen and learn• A positive, can-do attitude
- To fit in and work as part of a team
- Have a fine eye for detail
- Be physically fit
- Have some cleaning experience (not essential but desirable)
- Full training
- Opportunities to progress
- On-site parking
- Up to 80% airport subsidised travel cards
- Overtime opportunities
You will be working in a secure airside environment which will necessitate you gaining a full airside security pass which we will obtain on your behalf, however during this process you will need to provide a continuous 5-year checkable work/education history and apply for a DBS check.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025.The reference for this vacancy is 128833. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.