Abatec are working with a highly successful regional civil engineering contractor in Bristol. The company specialise in utilities and due to successfully securing a new £12M framework they are looking to recruit a Graduate Site Engineer to join their team. Supported by the engineering manager the successful candidate will be responsible for working on this 5-year framework and with ongoing training and development will be responsible for inspections, QA and surveys.
As a Graduate Site Engineer you will:
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Understand the client's priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills to motivate and develop the best possible team to meet project objectives.
Our client requires a Graduate Site Engineer with:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction (essential)
- The ability to reading and accurately interpreting drawings and technical specifications (essential)
- The ability to ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications (essential)
- Experience of setting out (essential)
- Appropriate CSCS card (essential)
- A degree/HNC would be beneficial (desirable)
- Competentcy in the use of levels, pipe lasers, EDM, total stations and GPS units (desirable)
- The ability to competently establish accurate control on new sites (desirable)
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Company car/allowance
- 25 days holiday. plus bank holidays
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128881. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.