Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client, a highly respected family business based in Somerset, near Wells. The company specialise in conservation and restoration of historic buildings and structures and have been established for over 30 years. Due to a couple of larger value contracts awarded and an increase in work secured, they are looking to expand the operational team. A carpentry/stonemasonry background would be advantageous, too be able to jump on the tools and assist on the renovation, if required.
As Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager with:
- Heritage/Restoration experience.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- A Carpentry/Stonemasonry background advantageous.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company van and fuel
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128926. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.