Abatec Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly growing construction business based in Bristol. Our client has an outstanding reputation for achieving high standards of professionalism and workmanship in the residential and commercial sector, providing their customers with service excellence combined with affordability. We are looking for the right candidate to join on a permanent basis with a great benefits package included.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Undertake cost comparisons and manage a cost base for use in viabilities
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Be able to manage multiple projects across the Bristol area
Our client is looking for Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience within the residential and commercial industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience in the procurement of construction materials with a wide range of product knowledge
- A high degree of energy and self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines
- Company car/Car allowance
- Plus additional benefits
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025, the reference for this vacancy is 126673. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Alex.Young@abatec.co.uk
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.