Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager, to join our client, a successful, privately owned, South Wales based construction company. This is a great time to join a company who are going through a sustained period of growth, with retail projects extending from South Wales along the M4 corridor to London and the east coast, down to Devon and Cornwall, along the South coast and north to the Greater Manchester area. Therefore, you will be required to travel however will be provided with free accommodation, a company van, increased overtime rates and an additional £30 a day allowance.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure the project is delivered to the Client in a safe and expedient manner, in compliance with the reasonable instructions received from the client team.
- Prepare written progress reports for weekly internal progress meetings plus external client/design meetings to suit the agreed site-specific arrangements.
- Ensue all RAMS are agreed and signed with a paper copy on site before those works commence. Updates are provided as necessary to suit any changes in circumstances.
- Manage the site personnel and those involved in the project to maintain good moral, team spirit and cooperation.
- Complete the works in the most economic manner possible, minimising waste and abortive costs.
- Maintain a detailed and accurate daily diary of events, including listing all additional works, delays, late information and issues affecting the works, and accurately recording the nature, extent and location of works undertaken every day.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Previous experience managing new build, retail projects.
- Educated as a minimum to HNC/HND/Degree level (or equivalent).
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor.
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid.
- Salary circa £45,000 per annum
- Overtime rates applied over the standard 39 hours
- Company van
- Free accommodation, when staying away
- Working away allowance (£30/per day)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128663. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.