Abatec are currently recruiting for a Project Manager in Gloucestershire, to join our client, who specialise in providing property services to affordable housing providers. You will be working closely with the local district council to carry out Responsive Repairs and Planned Maintenance Works to approximately 2570 homes. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of property maintenance, including day to day repairs, void work and capital programmed works.
As Construction Project Manager you will:
- Supervise Site Managers to update of Trackers and boards weekly.
- Produce weekly updates to Operations Manager/Director.
- Supervise Site Managers to produce daily/Weekly diaries and environmental checks and give to administrator for collation into alchemy.
- Programme workforce and Site streams.
- Ensure works completed to given timescales.
- Supervise Site Managers to order skips for Waste Management.
- Order materials through appointed person.
- Ensure welfare/compound kept clean at all times.
- Supervise Management of direct labour.
- Supervise completion of timesheets for direct labour.
- Supervise completion of back to work interviews after sickness of site Managers and direct labour.
- Monitor annual leave of Site Managers and direct labour.
- Manage health and safety on site.
Our client requires a Construction Project Manager with:
- CSCS card required.
- SMSTS Required.
- First aid preferred.
- Construction knowledge required.
- Social housing experience preferred.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Salary circa £50,000 per annum plus package
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), with bank holidays on top
- Private medical healthcare
- 3 x annual salary life assurance
- Access to the pension scheme (5% contributory, matched)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128640. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.