An exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter has arisen to join a manufacturing company, working within a busy team based in Cheddar. Our client is looking for somebody with experience Installing and Commissioning Submersible pumps.
As Mechanical Fitter you will:
- Work on a variety of jobs and tasks as directed by the workshop manager and supervisor
- Be responsible for stripping motors, pumps, bearings, sprockets, gear boxes transmission components, cleaning refurbishing and re-building.
- Pass completed workshop documentation to the workshop supervisor
- Complete time sheets daily and ensure they are handed in as per the procedure
- Be available for call out shifts or overtime as directed by the workshop manager
- Be working from drawings and instructions
Our client requires a Mechanical Fitter with:
- Experience of Mechanical Engineering
- Installation and Commissioning Experience
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills
- The ability to deliver to tight deadlines and manage workloads efficiently
Salary and Benefits:
- £11 to £13ph DOE
- Temporary to Permanent after three months
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Marion Davoust on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128222. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.