Experienced Estimator/Senior Estimator required by specialist construction contractor. Our client, a highly regarded RC subcontractor based in South Wales, is looking to expand their successful commercial team and recruit an experienced Estimator. The successful post-holder will be responsible for preparing and presenting tender applications to prominent main contractors in the South West & Wales region.
As Senior Estimator you will:
• Produce tenders that are accurately priced, clearly detailed and competitive.
• Manage all stages of the tendering process from receipt of enquiry through to the return of the completed tender.
• Use drawings and specifications to produce competitive tenders.
• Be responsible for the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires and quality statements
• Prepare and present cost/risk analysis
• Liaise with senior construction person regarding construction methodologies and program
• Chair project preliminaries and tender finalisation with Senior Management
• Report regularly to management on competitor activity, market trends and any other market dynamics that may be useful to management
Our client requires a Senior Estimator with:
• A degree or Higher National Certificate in Construction / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• The ability to demonstrate a successful track record working within the Civil Engineering, RC Frame or groundworks sector.
• The ability to communicate with various demographics including site-based staff, clients and management within the business.
• Salary of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Company car/car allowance
• Benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128476. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.