Abatec are looking for a dedicated, creative and enthusiastic Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work on various projects from the initial concept design through to final customer acceptance.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Design and develop precision machinery with confirmation by calculation or Finite analysis or similar
- Support and solve problem during manufacture, assembly and test
- Design and detail for manufacture including BOM creation
- Work to budget and project timings
- Manage projects and work with customer as required
- Work with and consult with suppliers as necessary
Our client requires a Mechanical Design Engineer with:
- A sound understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles and manufacturing processes
- A proficient use of Inventor (desirable, not essential)
- Proficiency MS Office products
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary (plus overtime, bonus)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Haydn Eyles on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128425. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.