Abatec are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning housing developer, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Land Buyer in the Bristol Region. This presents an excellent opportunity work with a brand synonymous with design, quality of build and customer care within the South West.
As Land Buyer you will:
- Identity suitable land opportunities and negotiate legal agreements
- Prepare and submit Land Approval Packs, gaining authority to acquire sites in line with company procedures
- Manage and oversee the offer process supporting the Land Director
- Present to landowners and agents on a formal basis
- Undertake residual valuations for land appraisals, undertake comparable sales valuations and provided sensitivity analysis.
Our client requires a Land Buyer with:
- A successful history of acquisitions
- Educated to a degree standard or higher, RICS qualification is preferred but not essential
- Highly literate, with the ability to understand complex legal documentation
- A thorough understanding of planning and development industry with continued professional development to remain up to date with changes in practice and/or legislation
- £40,000 - £50,000.
- Car package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- SAYE scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128106. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.