An exciting opportunity for an Architectural Revit Technician is available within a successful Architectural company based in North Somerset. Our client provides their customers with a range of professional, architectural services including architectural, project management, surveying, space planning and design management. With an impressive portfolio of clients within the retail sector, they are actively seeking a Revit Technician to join their expanding team.
As Revit Technician you will:
- Produce detailed and accurate drawings using Revit
- Carry out measurement surveys if and when required
- Liaise with clients and the wider design team
- Attend site visits as and when required
- Project experience would be beneficial, specifically within the retail sector (but not essential)
- Have knowledge of UK building regulations (beneficial but not essential)
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience of Revit (essential)
- Experience using 2D AutoCAD
- Architectural experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment while working to strict deadlines.
- The ability to carry out site surveys and travel when required (although this is not essential)
- Knowledge of the retail sector
- Membership with Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT), is desirable, although not essential
- Sound construction knowledge
- The ability to be self-motivated and to work with initiative
£20,000 - 28,000
- Competitive annual salary plus bonus
- Free onsite car parking
- Working within a friendly sociable and friendly team
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127182. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.