Abatec are delighted to be partnering with one of the most prestigious housing developers in the South West, who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This presents an excellent opportunity work with a brand synonymous with design, quality of build and customer care within the South West.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Manage the payment of subcontractors, measured work and variations are paid in a timely manner
- Procure tenders, negotiate and let subcontracts within required timescales
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the commercial manager where appropriate.
- Provide commercial and contractual support to clients.
- Interpret briefs from the client or Senior Management and convert into a delivery plan.
- Be responsible for overall financial control of any given project from pre-construction to completion stage
Our client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with:
- A degree or other industry relevant qualification
- Experience in working with a main contractor or housing developer
- A commercially aware attitude, adept in problem solving
- Confident in Microsoft packages, primarily in Excel
£60,000 - £65,000.
Company car or car allowance £5,500
Private pension 7.5%
Share save Scheme
Private healthcare 25 days' annual leave
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128141. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.