Abatec are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, a recent NHBC award-winning housing developer, who specialise in complex new build projects to an extremely high standard. Based from the Bristol office, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a £300m landmark development commencing in the new year consisting of luxury three and four bedroom homes.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Undertake cost comparisons and managing a cost base for use in viabilities
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects across the Bristol area
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience within the residential and commercial industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience in the procurement of construction materials with a wide range of product knowledge
- A high degree of energy and self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
- Bonus 10%
- Company Car/Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128006. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.