Abatec are currently looking for a Graduate Electronics Engineer for an Independent Test Laboratory serving the Electrical industry based in Gloucester.
As Graduate Electronics Engineer you will:
- Design and develop bespoke products in a project-based environment
- Conduct electronic circuit analysis and troubleshooting
- Assist in the generation of test plans
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Carry out schematic designs
Our client requires a Graduate Electronics Engineer with:
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- A good understanding of analogue and digital circuit designs
- Good understanding of programming languages, preferably C/C++.
- Knowledge of PCB Layout
- Knowledge of working of Microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Permanent position
- Progression opportunities
- Job security and stability
- Competitive salary
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128022. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.