Our client is a prestigious, NHBC award winning housing developer with a lucrative pipeline of work planned for the coming years. They are looking for a Senior Estimator within the new build housing sector, this will be based in their brand new office in Birmingham area on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, with an emphasis on site Health & Safety.
As a Senior Estimator you will:
- Prepare and negotiate tender submissions.
- Measure and quantity take-off from drawings.
- Produce bills of quantities.
- Source pre-project information.
- Analyse sub-contractor quotations and check inclusions and exclusions.
- Produce tender report and ensure tender is delivered to the appropriate place on time.
- Attend pre and post tender interviews, client meetings.
- Attend regular meetings to review tender submission requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
Our Client is looking for Senior Estimator with:
- Previous experience within the residential housing industry.
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Company car/Car allowance
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127422. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.