Abatec are currently seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join one of the UK'S top 5 housing developers in the UK. They have a quality approach to house building, and over 60 years’ worth of experience in the housing sector. The role of Customer Care Coordinator will work alongside the Customer Care Manager on a permanent basis.
As Customer Care Coordinator you will:
- Liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries.
- Ensure all remedial works are monitored and that all relevant work is completed to the required standard within the agreed timescales.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, site managers and sub-contractors to ensure that all associated works are carried out at agreed times.
- Ensure all materials and labour required is available prior to starting works.
- Ensure Customers, Customer Care Management, Customer Care Operatives, Subcontractors & Site Teams are updated at all times where appropriate.
- Ensure all customer correspondence is logged and responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure record is made of customer telephone calls
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Operatives/Contractors/ Site Management as appropriate.
- Follow up on all outstanding works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within service level agreement.
- Complete all administration duties.
- £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
Our client requires a Customer Care Coordinator with:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A proactive approach
- Experience in construction or similar environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional email/letter writing skills
- 25 days Holiday
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127999. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.