Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager for an award-winning main contractor within the Exeter region. Working initially £2.2m commercial D&B project. It is essential that the client’s standard of design, development and construction are delivered to the highest standard and quality.
As Senior Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the companies Build Policy and Procedures
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget
- Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs
Our client requires a Senior Site Manager with:
- Experience in the construction industry
- NVQ in Construction Management or CIOB qualified
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and Health and Safety requirements
- £45,000- £55,000 per annum
- £5,400 Annual car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127996. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.