Our client is a prestigious award-winning construction company with a lucrative pipeline of work planned for the coming years. They are looking for a Senior Site Manager to work on a commercial project in Oxfordshire starting in June.
As a Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for a new build and fit out project (£3m) and a small demolition project. The successful candidate will have experience of managing commercial projects working autonomously and to oversee the day to day operations.
Each element of the build must adhere to strict quality standards, regulations and guidelines, and you are expected to carry out critical checks throughout the project to make sure build is accurate from concept, through to completion and to ensure build quality and Health and Safety is adhered to throughout the duration of the project.
As Senior Site Manager you will:
- Have previous experience as a Senior Site Manager/Project Manager for a general contractor.
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Have knowledge of Building Regulations and Health and Safety requirements.
- Hold Industry related business qualifications
Our client requires a Senior Site Manager with:
- Senior Site Management/Junior Project Management experience
- Proven experience of commercial build projects
- The ability to Work autonomously and to ensure projects are kept on programme to budget.
- Excellent H&S experience
£250/£280 per day (Ltd/Umb)
28 weeks work (starting mid-June)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127993. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client