Abatec are currently looking for an Electronics Tester for an Independent Test Laboratory serving the Electrical industry based in Gloucester.
As an Electronics tester you will;
- Load & unload test lots pre and post qualification testing.
- Daily checks & calculations.
- Setting & checking the set-up of test equipment.
- Test equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Involvement in all quality control and quality assurance procedures & processes.
- Results reporting.
Our client are ideally seeking candidates with;
- A basic knowledge of Electrical & Electronic Engineering to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- The ability to work with and operate electrical and electronic equipment.
- Good time management skills
- A practical aptitude and conscientious approach to problem solving and work scheduling.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team environment.
Benefits of the Electronics Tester;
- Progression opportunities
- Job security and stability
- Permanent position
- Circa £18,000 per annum
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Marion Davoust on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127960. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.