Abatec have an exciting opportunity for a junior buyer working within an manufacturing company based in Chippenham.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the senior buyer to ensure the smooth and seamless delivery of components and products in a timely manner. The position requires a flexible and self-motivated approach with a willingness to work as part of a small team.
As Junior Buyer you will:
- Prepare and issue purchase orders on behalf of the company to all suppliers
- Ensure timely receipt of goods into stores
- Request, receive and respond to quotations
- Ensure the accuracy of internal and external documentation
- Liaise and interact with all other departments
Our client requires a Junior Buyer with:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- Windows based computer experience
- Previous purchasing experience
- An understanding of MRP and ERP systems desirable but not essential
- Temporary to permanent
- Training plan
- Free parking
- Career progression
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127947. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.