Abatec are looking for an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, a successful South Wales based construction company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation with a growing portfolio of customers. The company are happy to consider applications from candidates who are still studying a BSc Hons in Quantity Surveying as they will be able to support you in completing your studies and can offer great career progression.
As an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the commercial manager where appropriate
- Provide accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Assist with budget control throughout development
Our Client is looking for an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor who:
- Has some previous experience working within a construction company
- Is undergoing a degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Competitive salary and package on offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127931. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.