Our client is a prestigious, NHBC award winning housing developer with a lucrative pipeline of work planned for the coming years. They are looking for an Assistant Site Manager within the new build housing sector, this will be based in the Swindon area on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, with an emphasis on site Health & Safety.
As Assistant Site Manager you will:
- Work with the Site Manager, supervising all sub-contractors and trades
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build
- Manage health and safety at all times across site ensuring everyone on site is adhering to company procedures
- Work with the National House Building Council (NHBC) to carry out key site and plot inspections
- Attend regular meetings and make sure all procedures are adhered to
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree or similar technical qualification within a relevant subject is preferred
- Previous experience within construction as an Assistant Site Manager
- First aid
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000
- Company car/Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127472. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.