Abatec are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to work for a global manufacturing company based in Bristol, the successful candidates will be joining the management team You will need to have a proactive approach and hands on attitude, the position is perfect for someone who is looking to develop their career.
To manage as part of a team to effectively provide on-time delivery of company products and services ensuring customer satisfaction, sustainable quality and achieving planned revenue and profits whilst ensuring all operations run smoothly.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Direct report to the Managing Director
- Actively implementing improvements to allow substantial company growth
- The day to day operations of the company not covered by other managers
- Cost control and profit management
- Establish and maintain effective measures and controls of performance to ensure customer service and customer satisfaction is achieved in accordance with our objectives
- Establish and maintain effective measures and controls of performance to ensure supply chain performance meets the companies’ requirements
- Establish and maintain effective measures and controls of performance to ensure projects are completed effectively and capacities known
- Establish and maintain effective measures and controls of performance to ensure the company operates to the highest standards in line with its Quality System
- Management and continual improvement of company Quality System and processes
- Responsibility of the day to day operation to the Quality System and processes
- Comply with statutory and legal health & safety requirements ensuring the team are aware of, and working in accordance with these requirements To ensure HR procedures and policies are carried out in each department
- To proactively and effectively assess competencies and develop subordinates.
Our client requires an Operations Manager with:
- Mechanical engineering and manufacturing background
- Experience in a high tech, fast paced, low volume, high value manufacturing industry
- Experience in quality system
- Experience in managing difficult situation
- High level of organisational skills
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127918. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.