Our client is a prestigious, NHBC award winning private housing developer with a lucrative pipeline of work planned for the coming years. They are looking for a Contracts Manager within the new build housing sector, this will be based in the Swindon area on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, with an emphasis on site Health & Safety.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Oversee projects from the start through to completion.
- Look after numerous schemes ranging in value.
- Managing a selection of new build housing projects.
- Help to resolve any disputes which may arise.
- Identify areas for improvement in the companies contracting processes.
- Manage and motivate an established site team.
- Maintain effective reporting procedures for programming and control purposes.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree or similar technical qualification with in relevant subject is preferred.
- Previous experience within the construction industry and working on large housing developments.
- Full UK Driving License.
- A trade’s background is preferred but not essential.
£65,000 to £70,000 per annum.
- Company car/Car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127303. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.