Abatec are currently recruiting for a Freelance Site Manager to join our client, a regional contractor on a commercial/industrial development in the Gloucestershire area. The project is due to commence in the next couple of weeks and therefore they are looking for a Site Manager to supervise the site while the demolition crew demolish the existing buildings. The contract will initially be for 2 months however this could potentially be extended.
As a Freelance Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building
- Directly liaise with technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with:
- Experience at the demolition stages of projects ideally within the commercial/industrial sectors
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- Industry related business qualifications
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- On-site parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127856. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.