Abatec are looking for an experienced Technical/Design Coordinator to join an award-winning top 10 national housing developer in their office based in Bristol. You will have a fantastic opportunity to work on two landmark developments around the Bristol area.
Our client pride themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, making them one of the UK's leading house builders.
As a Technical/Design Coordinator you will:
- Represent the design department when necessary at internal and external meetings.
- Liaise with other departments and project teams within the company with respect to design requirements.
- Ensure that design work undertaken is carried out in accordance with company procedures and that a high level of professionalism is maintained.
- Ensure that chargeable work is identified and evaluated including the preparation of adequate records of time spent.
- Ensure that feedback on design work is collated and saved in accordance with procedure.
- Prepare conceptual designs from with a view to the preparation of safe, practical and economic designs in accordance with current legislation.
- Prepare detailed designs in accordance with current standards and codes including calculations, design risk assessments and sufficiently detailed sketches for the preparation of working drawings.
- Summarise quantities relating to design tasks for pricing purposes.
Our client is looking for a Technical/Design Coordinator with:
- A Degree in Construction or a related subject.
- Previous experience within the construction/housing environment.
- Architectural experience is desirable but not essential.
£35,000 - £45,000
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- And other benefits.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127858. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.