Abatec are currently working with a reputable company who are actively seeking a Fork Lift/General Operative to join their regional repair facility at their Bristol branch in Avonmouth but will be relocating to Weston Super Mare. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude to work and be flexible in their approach to work to accommodate the business needs.
As a Fork Lift/General Operative you will:
- Be responsible for loading and unloading stock and deliveries
- Be responsible for keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Drive the company van to deliver and collect equipment and materials
- Keep all equipment and machinery clean and up to standard
- Ensure all stock and materials are put away in the correct area’s
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed
Our client requires a Fork Lift/General Operative with:
- A full driving licence (Essential)
- A Forklift licence (Essential)
- The ability to work as a team but also with minimum supervision
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- 40 hours per week
- Temporary to permanent
- £10 per hour
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127855. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Jack.email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.