Abatec are currently recruiting for a Freelance Finishing Foreman/Manager to assist on a £20m prestigious housing development in Bath. This opportunity will be with my client, a Tier 1 Contractor and the contract duration will be in excess of 6 months for the successful candidate. Potentially, there will be a second phase worth £45m and therefore it is likely you will be offered further work.
As Finishing Foreman you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring that properties are completed to the highest of standards in preparation for handover.
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client requires a Finishing Foreman with:
- Experience within the house building industry, in particular with finishing stages.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- £20 to £24 an hour DOE
- On-site parking
- 6 months + contract on offer
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127847. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.