Our client is a family run contractor, that specialise in commercial and residential design & build projects ranging from £500k-£3m in value. They are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor/Foreman, to join them on a permanent basis initially working on a 1.2m commercial project in Cheltenham.
As a Site Supervisor/Foreman you will:
- Drive projects forward whilst ensuring quality supply & workmanship.
- Supervise the work of direct labour, local trades men and sub-contractors where skill may be limited (motivate work force).
- Supervise all subcontractors' activities for compliance with Quality & Environmental procedures.
- Ensure that correct and adequate records of construction activity are kept.
- Ensure that subcontractors have sufficient labour resources on site to meet the demands of the programme.
- Supervise the logistics for the project and ensure that plant and materials are available to support construction activities.
- Liaise effectively with sub-contractors and suppliers
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience of the discipline within the construction industry.
- Previous experience working on conservation/heritage projects.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Contributory pension
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127843. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.