Abatec are currently looking for a Paint Shop Operative for a leading manufacturing company based in Malmesbury.
As a Paint Shop Operative you will;
• Washing down machinery ready for painting
• Degrease and silicone where required
• Perform quality control duties and ensure that the work is to the required standard
Our client is ideally seeking candidates with;
• Good observational skills
• The confidence to reject work if it is below standard
• No previous experience is necessary however this role would suit someone who takes pride in their work
Benefits of the CNC Miller role;
• Competitive rate of pay
• Job security and stability
• Temp to perm position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127842. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.