My client is an award winning national contractor and due to the growth and expansion of the company, they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team on a £90M project in South Wales.
The role is of a permanent nature and the right candidate will be a key member of the commercial team. They pride themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Undertake cost comparisons and managing a cost base for use in viabilities
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Share best practices with junior members of staff
Our Client is looking for Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience within the construction/residential industry.
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
£62,000 – 66,000 DOE
- Company car/Car allowance
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127281. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.