I am currently recruiting for a market leading groundworks specialist, who have been providing Civil Engineering and Groundworks services across the industry for generations. My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team and work on a large portfolio of civil engineering schemes. The successful candidate will become part of a highly successful, and well established team of professionals and will have the opportunity to put their own mark onto any given project. My client will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to become part of the company rather than just working for it.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Analyse construction estimates, order book and authorised costs
- Deliver post contract report of works to a high standard
- Prepare tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Be responsible for the commercial activities for all schemes / projects
- Ensure there is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting
- Lead and manage the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure subcontract orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Build/price up scope of works ready for construction
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- A degree or similar technical qualification with in Quantity Surveying
- A good technical background in Civils/Groundworks, as well as strong commercial and contractual knowledge is required
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company vehicle/car allowance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127285. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.