Abatec are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our client, a regional contractor on an £8.5m care home development project in Worcestershire. This project is due to start in the coming months and the successful candidate will see the project through from start to completion. Once this project has been completed you will then be responsible for managing further projects ranging in value between £2-£10m within either the Care, Education, Commercial or Residential sectors. Our client is located in Bath and therefore this project is slightly off the usual patch and future developments will be based around the Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon & Bristol areas.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage the clients design and be responsible for the overall delivery of the project.
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
- Be responsible for ensuring works are completed to the highest of standards .
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with:
- Previous project management experience on a similar development
- Recent work references
- Relevant tickets: CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS
- Circa £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career progression within the company
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127800. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.