Abatec are currently recruiting for a manual machinist to work for our client based in Avonmouth, a M&E Engineering company with sites in UK and Wales, as well as overseas
The purpose of this role is to manufacture components from customer’s drawings or samples, working in a high paced environment.
As Manual Machinist you will:
- Have machine setting experience
- Manufacture components to tight tolerances
- Using manual centre lathes
- Using milling machines
- Using grinders and borers
- All other reasonable tasks and duties when required
Our client requires a Manual Machinist with:
- Five years experience working in a machine shop environment
- Machine apprentice qualification or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to details
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127798. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.