Abatec are currently recruiting for a site service engineer to work for our client based in Avonmouth, a M&E Engineering company with sites in UK and Wales, as well as overseas
Experience with pumps and/or motors are an advantage. Candidates should ideally have a mechanical engineering or maintenance fitting knowledge with experience working with pumps, motors and/or industrial gearboxes.
As a service engineer you will:
- Provide Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services
- Ensure that all works are carried out in a safe and professional manner and that all safe systems of work and health & safety requirements are adhered to
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation required is completed by engineer and the customer;
- Ensure that project requirements are understood before beginning works
- Responsible for informing Project Management Team of any issues or variance to contract
Our client requires a service with:
- Ideally experience working in the water industry
- Practical knowledge of engineering
- Proven track record of mechanical and electrical site installation
- Good Electrical and Mechanical background;
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
City & Guilds 17th edition;
- City and Guilds confined spaces
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127796. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.