Abatec are currently recruiting for a Production supervisor to work in a fast paced electronics department for our client based in South Gloucestershire.
You will be responsible for managing the production facility to achieve production targets fulfilling customer requirements. You will also be managing resources within the production area to ensure cost effective practises with a focus on quality and on time delivery.
As Production Supervisor you will have:
- 2 years Supervisory/people management experience.
- Familiarity with the construction of electronic products.
- At least 2 years experience of surface mount and conventional soldering.
- Knowledge of programming and operating automated tooling eg Wave, Pick & Place,
- The ability to read and understand assembly drawings and production instructions.
- Experience in Production scheduling and delivery of products.
- Continuous improvement planning and experience in Quality Systems.
- Experience in setting up & maintaining processes - Knowledge of ERP software
- Experience of developing a team and individuals’ skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
Our client requires a Production Supervisor with:
- City and Guilds 224 Part 1 and 2
- Management qualification
- IPC 610 IPC 7711 desirable
- Electronic Engineering OND or HNC desirable
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127791. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.