Abatec are assisting a highly respected Groundworks contractor with the recruitment of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. This long established contractor is involved in prestigious housing developments across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
As Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist with the production of tender information
- Assist with the analysis of tender returns
- Analyse tender comparisons
- Ensure H&S competency questionnaires are issued to contractors
- Be responsible for analysing and checking subcontractor applications for payments
- Assist with the preparation of interim payments
- Settle final accounts on completion of works
- Carryout site progress checklists on a monthly basis
Our client requires a Assistant Quantity Surveyor with:
- Degree, or similar, in Quantity Surveying
- Drive and passion to succeed
- Experience of working within a Civil Engineering/Groundworks environment (not essential)
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Competitive benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127790. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.