Abatec are currently recruiting for a Senior/Project Manager on an ongoing freelance basis for our client, a project management consultancy in Bristol. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within the Education sector (schools/higher education) and experience in independently managing projects ranging in value between £2 - £20m. Ideally, you will also have client side experience and be chartered (MRICS or CIOB) or at least working towards this.
As Project Manager you will:
- Help to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Establish effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Advise upon the procurement of resources
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Lead and facilitate the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques
- Manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Take a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- Previous experience within the Education sector
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Commercial Project Management
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject
- Competitive day rates on offer
- Ongoing freelance contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127788. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.