Abatec are currently recruiting for a Layout Designer for an award winning housing developer in Birmingham. My client is looking for an Architectural Technician, working in conjunction with the Land Manager and other key team members assist in the preparation of design briefs and instructions to external architects for the production of feasibility layouts. Where time allows, undertake feasibility layouts directly in hand drawn or AutoCAD format.
As a Layout Designer you will :
- Experience as an urban designer, either within a main house builder or with a construction company, alternatively in the public sector
- Experience of the full planning permission, appeal, negotiation and approval process
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for delivering planning permission for outstanding quality homes
- Strong team player with a focus on driving both team and site performance
- HNC qualified as minimum
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- And other benefits.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127781. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.