Abatec are looking to recruit a Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator for a highly acclaimed, self delivering regional main contractor with an order book providing visibility of work for the next 3 years. The successful post holder will report in to the Bid Manager and take responsibility for ensuring the accuracy and eligibility for all levels of project bids from £100k to £5m+.
As Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Completing PQQ (Pre Qualification Questionnaire) questions
- Collecting data for bids, like financial records
- Talking and listening to clients
- Checking the rules the bid must follow
- Working closely with planning & estimating teams
- Presenting technical information in easy-to-understand ways
- Designing, writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Keeping accurate records and saving material to a ‘bid library’ for future use
- Submitting bids
Our client requires a Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator with:
- Excellent research, writing and checking skills, with close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Good time-management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A background in Civil Engineering would be a distinct advantage although not a necessity
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127787. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.