Abatec are currently recruiting a Production Operator to work for a busy manufacturing company based in Corsham.
As a Production Operator you will;
- Ensure quality standards are maintained for all parts produced
- Follow the set procedures in place for each job
- Operate machinery safely
- Quality inspection of your own work
- Fill out paperwork as required
- Work towards agreed production targets.
- Pack and label goods ready for despatch
- Ensure the correct PPE is used at all times.
- Report any faults found with any machinery - F006-7.
- Report low stock of consumable items.
- Ensure the work place is kept in a clean and orderly manner.
Our client is ideally seeking candidates with;
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proven ability to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Good attention to detail
- Temp to perm position
- Competitive salary
- Job security
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127782. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.