Abatec are currently working with a reputable company who are actively seeking a workshop fitter/welder/machinist to join their regional repair facility at their Bristol branch. The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude to work and be flexible in their approach to work to accommodate the business needs.
As Workshop Fitter/welder/machinist you will:
- Have experience using Machining to close tolerances
- Be able to use manual lathe and milling machines.
- Be skilled in refurbishment of rotating assemblies inclusive of metal spraying and machining to tolerance.
- Keep the workshop a safe, clean and environment to work.
- Be involved in tool making, producing own tooling for specific machining requirements.
Our client requires a Workshop Fitter/welder/machinist with:
- Mechanical fitting, machining and welding qualifications.
- A Full driving license
- Knowledge of waste water rotating equipment
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- A can do attitude to solving engineering problems
- A clean and tidy approach to working environments
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127762. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.