Abatec are currently seeking a PCB Assembly Technician for an Electronics Company based in Bridgwater.
As a PCB Assembly Technician you will;
- Be required to carry out PCB Assembly (SMT & PTH).
- Perform component forming
- Hand solder to IPC standards
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Work from engineering drawings
Our client is ideally seeking candidates with;
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Clear communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Dexterity, Good Hand and Eye coordination.
- Permanent position
- Competitive rate
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127752. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.