We are currently recruiting for a newly created position of Site Engineer on a permanent basis. Our client is a dynamic Groundworks contractor, involved with commercial and residential projects in and around Bristol. As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for setting out of various projects within one hours commute of Bristol.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to carry out specific tasks assigned by the Site Manager and to comply with our clients health, safety and environment polices, standards and procedures
- Establish co-ordinates and provide levels for r/c structures, drainage, utilities, general groundworks and associated infrastructure using robotic total stations
- Have confidence in liaising with other engineering, support and construction disciplines
- Be expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements
Our client is looking for a Site Engineer with:
- A degree level qualification, or similar, in a Civil Engineering
- An understanding of engineering principles
- A good technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices
- A relevant CSCS card
- Knowledge of robotic total stations and AutoCAD
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (DOE)
- Company vehicle and benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127249. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com. We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.