Abatec are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a national main contractor to assist on a £30M project in Bath. The right candidate will join the commercial team on a permanent basis and work on a variety of commercial projects ranging from £5M - £130M. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a top 10 main contractor.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist the commercial team in take off's, CVR's, cost planning, and final accounts
- Assist in the preparation of tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Assist with the analysis of construction estimates, order book and authorised costs
- Partake in commercial activities for all schemes / projects
- Produce accurate administration of operational data and job valuation
- Ensure that wages and sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures
- Collate financial information for audits
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Some experience working in the construction industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Drive and passion to progress and grow in their role
- Car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Plus additional benefits
£25,000 - 34,000 DOE
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127264. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com. We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.