Abatec are looking for a Senior Project Manager with high-rise RC experience, to join an awarding winning housing developer on a permanent basis within their major projects division.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the operational team and will be working initially on a £30m landmark high-rise R/C Frame development in the Bath area.
As a Senior Project Manager you will:
- Plan, direct and manage project developments from start to finish.
- Coordinate resources across the project.
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns.
- Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance.
- Create high performing teams and ensure that staff are given the opportunities they require to develop within the company.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
- Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
Our Client is looking for Senior Project Manager with:
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within construction.
- Proven experience managing multiple build/residential R/C high-rise projects within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
- Company Car/Car allowance £5,000
- Bonus (10-15%)
- Contributory Pension
- Other benefits
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127689. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.