Abatec are currently recruiting for a Post graduate controls engineer for a Engineering company based in Kingswood, Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for effective delivery of electrical & control systems. From design through to integration, testing, proving and fault finding and supporting colleagues in the field and customers. The position requires someone who can hit the ground running and who can quickly build relations with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
As a PLC Programmer/ Controls engineer you will:
- Design & specification of electrical & control content of machinery
- PLC & HMI programming including motion control
- Machine Commission & functionality testing
- Fault finding & debugging
- Safety circuitry design & documentation
- Provision of technical support to colleagues & customers
- Development of technical solutions to meet agreed project requirements
Our client requires a PLC Programmer/Controls Engineer with:
- Advanced electrical engineering skills
- Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC/HMI
- Mechanical understanding and skills would be an advantage
- Qualified in electrical/controls/ PLC programming engineering to HNC/HND or above or commensurate experience
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127271. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.