Abatec is assisting a highly successful groundworks contractor with the recruitment of a permanent Quantity Surveyor. With a full order book for the next 12 months, our client is a prominent subcontractor on major commercial builds around the South West.
If successful you will be welcomed into a busy commercial department and have the support of the Commercial Director and Senior Quantity Surveyors. You will be required to attend site several times a week and be commercially involved in groundworks contracts with a value of £500k to £3m+
My client will also consider application from Freelance Quantity Surveyors who have previously contracted with Groundworks companies.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for preparing tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Ensure there is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting
- Prepare and present final accounts
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience within the groundworks/civils sector
- Experience of remeasuring groundworks packages
- A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying
- The drive to succeed within the role and wish to progress their career
- Upwards of £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to work with a leading groundworks contractor
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans of the Construction Team on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 124334. We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.