A great opportunity has become available for a Ganger based in Cambridge. This is an ongoing contract working on a major Civil package. The chosen candidate will be working with a sub contractor as part of a major earthworks project for a larger contractor.
As Ganger you will:
- Complete general site duties and supervision
- Be responsible for Health and Safety standards and ensuring they are adhered to at all times
- Brief the team
- Write up allocation sheets
- Be the point of contact
- Ensure correct use of plant and materials, minimising wastage
Our client requires someone with:
- Triple STS
- First aid at work (desirable not essential)
- Experience of working on a Greenfield site and major earthworks
- Experience in basic supervision
- Hotel and Travel paid for
- Long term project with options to progress
- Good rates of pay on overtime
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karl Kennedy on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127239. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.